In this section we have listed key areas of work led by the North West Population Health & Prevention Network.
We have provided links to the work that we are currently involved with or delivering within the network. New content will be added as the network develops.
You can also find in this section links to public health work developed by other organisations, funded by Health Education England, that we are promoting.
To find out more select the following areas of work:
- Suicide Prevention E-Learning Resource
- Making Every Contact Count
- Digitally Ready Workforce
- Training and Education Directory
- Quality Assurance Toolkit for the Undergraduate Healthcare Curricula
- Person Centred Care through Asset Based Approaches
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- Healthy Futures Project