In this section we have listed key areas of work led by the North West Population Health & Prevention Network and various partnerships.We have provided links to the work that we are currently involved with or delivering within the network and beyond. New content will be added as the network develops.
To find out more select the following areas of work:
- Suicide Prevention E-Learning Resource
- Practitioner Registration
- Health and Wellbeing Outreach Work by Undergraduate Learners
- Social Prescribing in the North West
- North West Behavioural Science Regional Hub (funded by HEE NW) for the public health, healthcare, social care and voluntary sectors
- PHE Toolkit: Leading Prevention in Clinical Services – A Toolkit ApproachLeading Prevention in Clinical Services – A Toolkit Approach